As part of Apple’s efforts to reach their environmental goals, iPhone 12 Pro does not include a power adapter or EarPods. Please use your existing Apple power adapter and headphones or purchase these accessories separately.
6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display1
Water and dust resistant (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes)
Pro camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras
12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode
iPhone 12 Pro. Beautifully bright 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display.1 Ceramic Shield with four times better drop performance.2 Incredible low-light photography with a new Pro camera system and 4x optical zoom range. Cinema-grade Dolby Vision video recording, editing and playback. Night mode portraits and next-level AR experiences with the LiDAR Scanner. Powerful A14 Bionic chip. And new MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging.3 For infinitely spectacular possibilities.
Key feature bullets
• 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display1
• Ceramic Shield, tougher than any smartphone glass
• A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip ever in a smartphone
• Pro camera system with 12MP Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto cameras; 4x optical zoom range;
Night mode, Deep Fusion, Smart HDR 3, Apple ProRAW,4 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• LiDAR Scanner for improved AR experiences, Night mode portraits
• 12MP TrueDepth front camera with Night mode, 4K Dolby Vision HDR recording
• Industry-leading IP68 water resistance5
• Supports MagSafe accessories for easy attachment and faster wireless charging3
• iOS 14 with redesigned widgets on the Home Screen, all-new App Library, App Clips and more
1The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
2Claim based on iPhone 12 Pro Ceramic Shield front compared with previous-generation iPhone.
3Accessories are sold separately.
4Apple ProRAW coming soon.
5iPhone 12 Pro is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 6 metres for up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions. Resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear.
Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage is not covered under warranty.
Go to apple.com/my/iphone/compare for the complete set.
Screen Size (inch)
Camera Front (MP)
Camera Back (MP)
A14 Bionic chip Next‑generation Neural Engine
Number of Camera
2778 x 1284